Ron Funk is a highly regarded, Toronto-based management consultant with more than 30 years of progressive, multi-functional experience. He specializes in competitive strategy development and profit optimization. Ron solves the problems that really matter.

College Consortium Agreements

Talk to your advisor to make sure that the courses you want to take at the “host” institution will be transferred to your studies. Your advisor must also sign the consortium contract form to verify that the courses are applicable. Sanitation and technical training courses are not provided and very few exceptions are allowed. You cannot use classes that you control for the consortium agreement. In addition, you cannot repeat courses with the consortium agreement without first contacting your advisor and the financial assistance office. The following conditions must be met in order to enter into a consortium contract: if the consortium units of the other school are not completed, the assistance may be reduced or the student may be maintained in order not to meet the CSU with respect to the requirement of Chico`s “Satisfactory Academic Progress”. Note: Most scholarships require full-time enrollment from the University of Iowa. We advise you to discuss your scholarships with a financial aid advisor before you want to enter into a consortium agreement. A consortium agreement is an agreement between two schools to recognize registration in each institution for financial support purposes. It allows students enrolled in more than one school during a given semester to obtain the maximum amount of financial assistance to which they are eligible by combining enrolments in the two schools. There are consortium agreements, so that only one of the two institutions can manage Title IV and state financial assistance in accordance with federal regulations. 1. Download the consortium agreement form and print it out.

Make sure you download the right form! All colleges, OTHER THAN OSU, need the individual consortium agreement. If you are not sure, please contact our office. Sometimes a student wants to enrol simultaneously at the EOU and another quarterly university, and the student wants to combine the hours in the two institutions for financial assistance. Under these conditions, it is possible to obtain financial assistance as long as certain conditions are met: if we receive the form, we will process it within 24 hours of receipt, without a weekend. During the payment and the first two weeks of the semester, we are particularly busy and we can exceed the processing time by 24 hours. We will only accept consortium agreements until the second week of the term. Students interested in a course at the LCCC to change the original institution should begin this process by contacting the grant office of their home institution to obtain a consortium agreement (may also be called an “ad hoc consortium agreement” in some schools). The students then conclude their share of the consortium agreement and submit it to the LCCC Financial Services Office for processing and submission to the original institution. As part of this agreement, the institution of origin agrees to accept loans to the CCAA, while LCCC acknowledges that the student is not financially supported by his institution.